Do you love the adidas Brand? We're hiring for adidas apparel and footwear merchandisers in Foot Locker, Champs, Shoe Palace, Macy’s, and Kohl’s stores near you. Apply today for consistent work and get paid per job!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create a schedule and commit to a cadence of monthly store visits to adidas accounts such as Foot Locker, Champs, Shoe Palace, Macy’s, and Kohl’s. Partner with District Managers, or Store Managers, to schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly four-hour, or five-hour visits to each location. Visit length and frequency varies by location.
- Must have Monday-Friday, mid-morning to early-afternoon availability for Foot Locker, Champs and Shoe Palace doors
- Maintain apparel and footwear standards that align with adidas and retailer specific visual merchandising guidelines
- Educate and engage store teams on the adidas brand and features and benefits of adidas products; create meaningful relationships to help build brand loyalty and support
- Submit store visit reports, utilizing ThirdChannel technology on your smart device. Reports include gathered intel, photos, and written summaries
At adidas, we are rebellious optimists driven by action, with a desire to shape a better future together. We see the world of sport and culture with possibility where others only see the impossible. By being optimistic and knowing the power of sport, we see endless possibilities to apply this power and push all people forward with action
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Visual and/or apparel merchandising skills and experience in a retail environment
- A passion for the adidas apparel brand and quality of adidas products
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and maintain them
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position
- Compensation starting at $18/hour (hourly rate based on Market and relevant apparel visual merchandising experience), plus travel incentive
- Design your own flexible work schedule in partnership with store management
- Attend bi-monthly, paid video calls with Brand Executives to gain product knowledge and build visual and merchandising skills
- Opportunity for career growth at ThirdChannel
- Commitment to working assigned monthly visits to stores/hours
- Start date upon completion of paid, 2-hour onboarding AND pending District Manager approval
- A smart device with internet access (iOS version 13.0, Android version 8.0 or above)
ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts. Equipping skilled, passionate brand reps with powerful cloud-based technology allows them to make intelligent sales optimizations in both e-commerce and in-store environments. With a unified approach to retail execution, combining people and technology, you are well on your way to creating a genuine competitive advantage.